Get Blog Updates via Email
- "Space Fictions" Exhibitions & Artist Talk by Jacqueline Hoang Nguyen and Juan Ortiz-Apuy
- Royal Ontario Museum's The Forbidden City Opens Saturday March 8
- Film: Like Father, Like Son
- Food on Film Presentation of Chungking Express
- “Yinglish/Englishized Cantonese” and Cultural Identities in Hong Kong
- Cultural Translation and Chinese-Canadian Studies Workshop
- The Joy Luck Club
- Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts Presents The Joy Luck Club
- Steve James Masterclass, Screening & Lab, March 22-23
- Film Screening "Unforgiven"
- Young & Queerly Rebellious: Panel and Screening of "Girlfriend, Boyfriend"
- The Second City Outreach & Diversity Weekend (and Auditions)
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Uri Mayer with Jae-Won Kim
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Mariko Anraku
Author Archives: Made in Canada Jon
Following on from yesterday’s Home screening day three for me continued to delve in to documentary territory and behind the projects for an industry panel on three features at the festival. Redress Remix, Days of Rain and The Mountain Thief … Continue reading
Day two was down to business and a stark contrast from the frivolity of the opening night. I made my first visit to the Industry Series taking place at the NFB Mediatheque downtown. Whilst speaking to Siya the Coordinator and … Continue reading
Here’s a recap of Day One in Video: Serenades on the red carpet. Team 2X Kick it! Tweet this!
Wow what a night! Fists and feet were seen flying both on and in front of the screen at The Bloor Cinema as the Gala night arrived for Reel Asian 2010. Wearing blue non-suede shoes in honor of Asian Elvis … Continue reading