Get Blog Updates via Email
- "Space Fictions" Exhibitions & Artist Talk by Jacqueline Hoang Nguyen and Juan Ortiz-Apuy
- Theatre Passe Muraille presents Same Same But Different by Anita Majumdar
- Royal Ontario Museum's The Forbidden City Opens Saturday March 8
- Becoming Ourselves: How Immigrant Woman Transformed Their World
- “Yinglish/Englishized Cantonese” and Cultural Identities in Hong Kong
- Cultural Translation and Chinese-Canadian Studies Workshop
- The Joy Luck Club
- Steve James Masterclass, Screening & Lab, March 22-23
- Film Screening "Unforgiven"
- The Second City Outreach & Diversity Weekend (and Auditions)
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Uri Mayer with Jae-Won Kim
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Mariko Anraku
Author Archives: Henry Wong
We are happy to share that The Sugar Bowl (dir. Shasha Nakai, So You Think You Can Pitch winner, 2010) will be screening at the following festivals this fall! DC Shorts Film Festival – Washington, DC, USA Thu, Sep 6 … Continue reading
Toronto-based production company is looking for two actors, Non-ACTRA, to play a well-to-do suburban couple shopping with their interior designer. Non-speaking role. This is a promo video for a large interior design rep. 1. Husband: caucasian, mid 40’s . 2. … Continue reading
Solitude Sanctuary Entertainment is looking for native Mandarin speakers and invites you to audition for a feature film based in Toronto. (NON-UNION/NON-ACTRA) Plot Outline: Away from home, set out for a straightforward goal, four students became astray in the maze … Continue reading
Whether your budget is zero dollars or ten million bucks, this workshop will show you the steps you should take from the moment you have an idea for a film, through prep and production, and right up to the market … Continue reading
Home-Style by Paul Wong (Film Screening – Vancouver), September 20 – Saint Mary’s University Art Gallery FREE A Co-presentation with Centre for Art Tapes and in partnership with Saint Mary’s University Art Gallery In home-style we are treated to an … Continue reading
The Long Time is a major exhibition of 21st century art by Lisa Steele and Kim Tomczak in photography, video and installation. The exhibition includes …bump in the night (Vancouver), Becoming…, The Miniatures series of video objects and the premiere … Continue reading
Applications due Friday 8/17 The Images Festival, North America’s largest annual exhibitor of independent media art is seeking a Programmer of film and video works, installation projects and live performance events. The Programmer will work in a collaborative environment to … Continue reading
fu-GEN Theatre Company is now welcoming submissions for our playwriting unit: The Kitchen. The Kitchen is a 10-month supportive writing environment where participants will explore and develop their playwriting skills through exercises and peer feedback under the guidance of professional … Continue reading
fu-GEN is searching for an individual or group/collective to be the Resident Artist for their 2012-2013 season. Tweet this!
Inside Out is currently seeking two part-time independent contractor positions for a BOOKKEEPER and a GRANT WRITER. Deadline: August 10, 2012 More info can be found here. Tweet this!