Get Blog Updates via Email
- "Space Fictions" Exhibitions & Artist Talk by Jacqueline Hoang Nguyen and Juan Ortiz-Apuy
- Royal Ontario Museum's The Forbidden City Opens Saturday March 8
- Becoming Ourselves: How Immigrant Woman Transformed Their World
- “Yinglish/Englishized Cantonese” and Cultural Identities in Hong Kong
- Cultural Translation and Chinese-Canadian Studies Workshop
- The Joy Luck Club
- Steve James Masterclass, Screening & Lab, March 22-23
- Film Screening "Unforgiven"
- The Second City Outreach & Diversity Weekend (and Auditions)
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Uri Mayer with Jae-Won Kim
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Mariko Anraku
Category Archives: Call for Submissions
The Canadian Film Centre (CFC) invites film buffs, experienced filmmakers and budding talents to take The REEL Challenge Contest, a celebration of the behind-the-scenes work of this innovating industry. Tweet this!
Scarborough Arts is now accepting artistic submissions for its 28th Annual Juried Exhibition. The 2013 theme is: ChildSight. Deadline for submissions: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2013 – 5:00pm. Applications are available at www.scarborougharts.com Tweet this!
The Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition (TOAE) is now accepting applications for the 52nd annual exhibition, July 5-7, 2013. TOAE is the largest outdoor art exhibition with over 100,000 annual visitors and approximately $30,00 awards given to participating artists. Applications are … Continue reading
The Writers Guild of Canada presents the Bell Media Diverse Screenwriters Program, an intensive screenwriting workshop and mentoring program aimed at helping writers from diverse backgrounds get a foot in the door. Program and eligibility details here. Eastern Canada deadline … Continue reading
The Chinese Canadian Youth Achievement Awards recognizes successful youth who have excelled in various talents and contributions to the community. The Achievement Awards are awarded to individuals in four award categories chosen by a panel represented by active members of the community.
Video Fever is the first annual juried student video screening event held by Trinity Square Video. If you are in your 3rd or 4th year at a Toronto and surrounding area post-secondary institution and you make videos, you qualify. DEADLINE: Monday, … Continue reading
CFC is currently accepting applications for the 2013 Tribeca All Access session. Each year, one Canadian filmmaking team is selected from an open call for submissions to participate in the Tribeca All Access program (TAA), a year round program of … Continue reading
Attention documentary filmmakers! Super Channel is looking for submissions for their Feature Documentary Award. Two winning projects will receive mentorship from a senior feature documentary producer and $3,000 to attend the Hot Docs Forum 2013 and to further enhance the project. DEADLINE: … Continue reading
The Silk Screen South Asian American Film Festival in Pittsburg is looking for submissions for their upcoming festival from May 10-19, 2013. Deadline: January 1, 2013 Click HERE for Submission guidelines. Tweet this!