Reel Asian filmmaker Lesley Loksi Chan (Director, Suite Suite Chinatown and Redress Remix) and Reel Asian Producer Arthur Yeung (Composer, Suite Suite Chinatown) have teamed up with local dance artist Laura Kappel and musician Angela Molina to form the Looking Sea Collective. You can check out their first collaborative performance PASSAGES featuring choreography, video visions and live soundscapes this Saturday, March 12, 7:45PM at Harbourfront’s Studio Theatre. This performance is a part of the HATCH mentorship and residency programme offered at Harbourfront Centre. Buy tickets here.Tweet this!
Get Blog Updates via Email
- "Space Fictions" Exhibitions & Artist Talk by Jacqueline Hoang Nguyen and Juan Ortiz-Apuy
- Royal Ontario Museum's The Forbidden City Opens Saturday March 8
- Becoming Ourselves: How Immigrant Woman Transformed Their World
- “Yinglish/Englishized Cantonese” and Cultural Identities in Hong Kong
- Cultural Translation and Chinese-Canadian Studies Workshop
- The Joy Luck Club
- Steve James Masterclass, Screening & Lab, March 22-23
- Film Screening "Unforgiven"
- The Second City Outreach & Diversity Weekend (and Auditions)
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Uri Mayer with Jae-Won Kim
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Mariko Anraku