On April 30, the RA family was proud to support our very own Joyce Wong at the World Premiere of her short film Power of Love at Hot Docs at the Bloor. They packed the biggest theater in Toronto for an awesome screening pre-ceding Mama Africa. We ended the night with what other than some karaoke, featuring – naturally – Celine Dion. How lucky we are that Celine found Joyce, and that Joyce is such a smart and awesome filmmaker. Congrats Joyce!Tweet this!
Get Blog Updates via Email
- "Space Fictions" Exhibitions & Artist Talk by Jacqueline Hoang Nguyen and Juan Ortiz-Apuy
- Royal Ontario Museum's The Forbidden City Opens Saturday March 8
- Film: Like Father, Like Son
- Food on Film Presentation of Chungking Express
- “Yinglish/Englishized Cantonese” and Cultural Identities in Hong Kong
- Cultural Translation and Chinese-Canadian Studies Workshop
- The Joy Luck Club
- Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts Presents The Joy Luck Club
- Steve James Masterclass, Screening & Lab, March 22-23
- Film Screening "Unforgiven"
- The Second City Outreach & Diversity Weekend (and Auditions)
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Uri Mayer with Jae-Won Kim
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Mariko Anraku