Check out TheBananaTimes’ review of one of this year’s Korean selection, Bleak Night here. The Toronto premiere of Bleak Night will be screening at Reel Asian on Saturday, November 12, 2:45 PM at The Royal and again in Richmond Hill on Saturday, November 19, 4:00 PM at the Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts. Philbert Lui is a 2011 Reel Asian Marketing Committee Volunteer and Founder of BananaTimes.Tweet this!
Get Blog Updates via Email
- "Space Fictions" Exhibitions & Artist Talk by Jacqueline Hoang Nguyen and Juan Ortiz-Apuy
- Theatre Passe Muraille presents Same Same But Different by Anita Majumdar
- Royal Ontario Museum's The Forbidden City Opens Saturday March 8
- Becoming Ourselves: How Immigrant Woman Transformed Their World
- “Yinglish/Englishized Cantonese” and Cultural Identities in Hong Kong
- Cultural Translation and Chinese-Canadian Studies Workshop
- The Joy Luck Club
- Steve James Masterclass, Screening & Lab, March 22-23
- Film Screening "Unforgiven"
- The Second City Outreach & Diversity Weekend (and Auditions)
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Uri Mayer with Jae-Won Kim
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Mariko Anraku