Last year, I was approached by U of T student Joe Park who was starting a new student group called Design in Design. They are made up students with design skills who lend their creative services to other student-run organizations. Joe was looking to expand their services to “outside” organizations and offered to help Reel Asian reach the student population in a fun and creative way. This is the first of 3 posters that Joe, Carrie and their awesome team created. Interested in hiring their services? Contact Joe at email@example.com. We hope you enjoy this “Did You Know?” series!Tweet this!
Get Blog Updates via Email
- "Space Fictions" Exhibitions & Artist Talk by Jacqueline Hoang Nguyen and Juan Ortiz-Apuy
- Royal Ontario Museum's The Forbidden City Opens Saturday March 8
- Becoming Ourselves: How Immigrant Woman Transformed Their World
- “Yinglish/Englishized Cantonese” and Cultural Identities in Hong Kong
- Cultural Translation and Chinese-Canadian Studies Workshop
- The Joy Luck Club
- Steve James Masterclass, Screening & Lab, March 22-23
- Film Screening "Unforgiven"
- The Second City Outreach & Diversity Weekend (and Auditions)
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Uri Mayer with Jae-Won Kim
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Mariko Anraku