Get Blog Updates via Email
- "Space Fictions" Exhibitions & Artist Talk by Jacqueline Hoang Nguyen and Juan Ortiz-Apuy
- Royal Ontario Museum's The Forbidden City Opens Saturday March 8
- “Yinglish/Englishized Cantonese” and Cultural Identities in Hong Kong
- Cultural Translation and Chinese-Canadian Studies Workshop
- The Joy Luck Club
- Steve James Masterclass, Screening & Lab, March 22-23
- Film Screening "Unforgiven"
- The Second City Outreach & Diversity Weekend (and Auditions)
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Uri Mayer with Jae-Won Kim
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Mariko Anraku
Tag Archives: Arvin Chen
Only two days away from the 23rd annual Inside Out Toronto LGBT Film Festival and we’re super excited about the festival’s offerings this year! Inside Out will run from Thursday May 23 – Sunday June 2. … Continue reading
Last week I attended the Hong Kong International Film Festival and Hong Kong International Film & TV Market for the first time. Not only did I get a chance to watch a multitude of fantastic films (including RA filmmakers Arvin … Continue reading
Arvin Chen’s newest work Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow? is a whimsical film about Weicheng who struggles with a secret he has hidden for years. Starring Lawrence Ko, who you may remember as the orange suited wannabe gangster from … Continue reading
US-born/Taipei-based filmmaker Arvin Chen, whose award-winning film Au Revoir Taipei closed our 2010 festival, also took part in an artist talk during our Industry Series. His commitment to the next generation of filmmakers was on display again recently Tweet this!