Get Blog Updates via Email
- "Space Fictions" Exhibitions & Artist Talk by Jacqueline Hoang Nguyen and Juan Ortiz-Apuy
- Royal Ontario Museum's The Forbidden City Opens Saturday March 8
- Becoming Ourselves: How Immigrant Woman Transformed Their World
- “Yinglish/Englishized Cantonese” and Cultural Identities in Hong Kong
- Cultural Translation and Chinese-Canadian Studies Workshop
- The Joy Luck Club
- Steve James Masterclass, Screening & Lab, March 22-23
- Film Screening "Unforgiven"
- The Second City Outreach & Diversity Weekend (and Auditions)
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Uri Mayer with Jae-Won Kim
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Mariko Anraku
Tag Archives: BananaTimes
There are many things that I’m good at: hemming jeans, making fried rice and obsessing over teen shows. And there are many MORE things that I am not good at: organizing my closet, most team sports and doing crossword puzzles…and … Continue reading
Just when you thought Phil was gone…he strikes again with another BananaTimes review, this time on our upcoming presentation Starry Starry Night. Tweet this!
Last year, Philbert Lui was the guest blog critic for several of our 2011 selections. Philbert also happens to be an emerging filmmaker AND a member of the Reel Asian Marketing Committee AND the founder of BananaTimes. If you don’t … Continue reading