Get Blog Updates via Email
- "Space Fictions" Exhibitions & Artist Talk by Jacqueline Hoang Nguyen and Juan Ortiz-Apuy
- Royal Ontario Museum's The Forbidden City Opens Saturday March 8
- “Yinglish/Englishized Cantonese” and Cultural Identities in Hong Kong
- Cultural Translation and Chinese-Canadian Studies Workshop
- The Joy Luck Club
- Steve James Masterclass, Screening & Lab, March 22-23
- Film Screening "Unforgiven"
- The Second City Outreach & Diversity Weekend (and Auditions)
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Uri Mayer with Jae-Won Kim
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Mariko Anraku
Tag Archives: Call for Submissions
HATCH: 2012-13 - Where new performance begins. Call for Submissions Deadline: June 20, 2012
Radio Canada International is looking for new talent in 2012 and invites all Canadian college and university students to produce an 30 minute or less short film that will be part of Radio Canada International’s RCI Vision Website.
Toronto Urban Film Festival (TUFF) CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE: July 15, 2012. No talk, just TUFF. The Toronto Urban Film Festival (TUFF) returns for a sixth year of spectacular one-minute silent films. Forever the strong and silent type, TUFF takes … Continue reading
SAVAC (South Asian Visual Arts Centre), in partnership with Gallery 1313, is pleased to announce an open call for SAVAC’s annual members’ juried group exhibition. The exhibition is a platform to showcase the broad range and scope of critically engaged … Continue reading
RA filmmaker Mingu Kim is launching the first ever Arirang Korea Smartphone Film Festival this Spring! This festival is currently open for submissions and looking for short films that are (yup, you guessed it!) made on a smartphone camera. Tweet … Continue reading
The 3rd Annual Multimedia Film Festival of York Region is a festival that takes place in May 2012 for films about York Region for York Region. Submission deadline: March 9, 2012. More details here. Tweet this!
It’s the first day of a snowy winter day here in Toronto so if you aren’t outside playing in the snow, here are several call for submissions/applications you can be working on indoors…get crackin! The Cineplex Entertainment Film Program offers … Continue reading
Images Festival now has a late deadline: November 14, 2011. Images Festival is celebrating their 25th anniversary during the 2012 Festival, taking place April 12-21, 2012. If you still wish to submit something before the late deadline, follow this link … Continue reading
The Project provides a unique opportunity to learn video production from professional artists and editors, using state-of-the-art high-definition cameras and the latest editing technology – all in a group environment that is queer positive, collaborative and supportive. Inside Out and … Continue reading