Get Blog Updates via Email
- "Space Fictions" Exhibitions & Artist Talk by Jacqueline Hoang Nguyen and Juan Ortiz-Apuy
- Theatre Passe Muraille presents Same Same But Different by Anita Majumdar
- Royal Ontario Museum's The Forbidden City Opens Saturday March 8
- Becoming Ourselves: How Immigrant Woman Transformed Their World
- “Yinglish/Englishized Cantonese” and Cultural Identities in Hong Kong
- Cultural Translation and Chinese-Canadian Studies Workshop
- The Joy Luck Club
- Steve James Masterclass, Screening & Lab, March 22-23
- Film Screening "Unforgiven"
- The Second City Outreach & Diversity Weekend (and Auditions)
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Uri Mayer with Jae-Won Kim
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Mariko Anraku
Tag Archives: Call for Submissions
The 14th International Women’s Film Festival in Seoul, April 19-26, 2012, is accepting submissions from women whose national or ethnical identity is Asian. The deadline February 3, 2012. For more information visit www.wffis.or.kr Tweet this!
THE FEMALE EYE FILM FESTIVAL TELEFILM PRODUCER TRAINEE PROGRAM TELEFILM CANADA FEATURES COMEDY LAB Tweet this!
San Francisco Asian American Film Festival The SFIAAFF is the largest and most prestigious showcase for new Asian American and Asian films in North America, annually presenting approximately 120 works in San Francisco, Berkeley and San Jose. Early deadline – … Continue reading
Bravo! FACT (Foundation to Assist Canadian Talent) is now accepting submissions of shorts and films. The next deadline is June 24, 2011. Submissions must be in the office by 5pm. Tweet this!
Too Asian? Tiger Moms! “Ching chong ling long ting tong” ……and the list goes on. Do these comments make you surprised, angry, empowered, intrigued or all of the above? If so, the Chinese Canadian National Council Toronto Chapter (CCNCTO) wants … Continue reading
Recently named one of MovieMaker Magazine’s ’20 Coolest Film Festivals,’ the Toronto Urban Film Festival (TUFF), is the only festival of its kind in North America. A 10-day public film festival that reaches over 1.3 million subway commuters daily, TUFF … Continue reading
The City of Mississauga invites submissions for short silent films. Submission deadline is May 2, 2011. Tweet this!
The Toronto Youth Shorts Film Festival (TYSFF) has TWO ways for emerging artists in the GTA to showcase their work. First is by submitting to their general submission call. They’re accepting films under 20 minutes by 18-28 year old filmmakers … Continue reading
Planet in Focus is now accepting submissions for the 12th Annual Planet in Focus Film Festival taking place Oct. 12-16, 2011 in Toronto. Tweet this!