Get Blog Updates via Email
- "Space Fictions" Exhibitions & Artist Talk by Jacqueline Hoang Nguyen and Juan Ortiz-Apuy
- Royal Ontario Museum's The Forbidden City Opens Saturday March 8
- Film: Like Father, Like Son
- Food on Film Presentation of Chungking Express
- “Yinglish/Englishized Cantonese” and Cultural Identities in Hong Kong
- Cultural Translation and Chinese-Canadian Studies Workshop
- The Joy Luck Club
- Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts Presents The Joy Luck Club
- Steve James Masterclass, Screening & Lab, March 22-23
- Film Screening "Unforgiven"
- Young & Queerly Rebellious: Panel and Screening of "Girlfriend, Boyfriend"
- The Second City Outreach & Diversity Weekend (and Auditions)
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Uri Mayer with Jae-Won Kim
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Mariko Anraku
Tag Archives: Cuong Ngo
Korean American filmmaker Jennifer Cho Suhr is currently raising funds to complete her new short film and thesis project Out There, a story of Ollie, an eight year old boy, who is abruptly abandoned by his mother and left with his … Continue reading
RA friends & filmmakers have been busy! Check out what Romeo Candido, Raymond Pathanavirangoon, Kwoi Gin, Cuong Ngo, Lu Yi and Gerry Balasta are up to! Tweet this!
On Saturday night, Lesley Chan and I attended the preview screening of Cuong Ngo’s Oriental Pearls, a project that we were eagerly anticipating since the launch of its trailer last year. This feature film was filmed in picturesque Vietnam and … Continue reading
Philbert Lui recently participated in the Toronto Youth Shorts Film Festival T24 Project* completing a short film called S2 in (yup, you guessed it) 24 short hours. Tweet this!
Filmmaker Updates: Cuong Ngo, Jonathan Ng, Jeff Chiba Stearns, Randall Okita, Jason Karman, Stephanie Comilang, David Frankovich, Apitchatpong Weerasethakul
Jonathan Ng‘s Alpha Beta Complex, Jeff Chiba Stearns’ One Big Hapa Family, Randall Okita’s Fish In Barrel and Jason Karman’s I’m In The Mood For Love are screening at the DC Asian Pacific American Film Festival (Oct. 7-16, 2010). Cuong … Continue reading