Get Blog Updates via Email
- "Space Fictions" Exhibitions & Artist Talk by Jacqueline Hoang Nguyen and Juan Ortiz-Apuy
- Theatre Passe Muraille presents Same Same But Different by Anita Majumdar
- Royal Ontario Museum's The Forbidden City Opens Saturday March 8
- Becoming Ourselves: How Immigrant Woman Transformed Their World
- “Yinglish/Englishized Cantonese” and Cultural Identities in Hong Kong
- Cultural Translation and Chinese-Canadian Studies Workshop
- The Joy Luck Club
- Steve James Masterclass, Screening & Lab, March 22-23
- Film Screening "Unforgiven"
- The Second City Outreach & Diversity Weekend (and Auditions)
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Uri Mayer with Jae-Won Kim
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Mariko Anraku
Tag Archives: Film Festival
Friday night (the 13th! Ooooooo…) was opening night of the 5th Toronto After Dark Film Festival and a big crowd turned out to see The Last Lovecraft, a comedy-horror-buddyflick hybrid. While not one of the festival’s bigger pictures, I thought … Continue reading
The Toronto presentation of the worldwide Bicycle Film Festival includes several films from or co-produced by Japan, where cycling culture (particularly the emerging Japanese cyclocross scene) is being documented on film and digital video. Tweet this!
The 6th Annual Vancouver Women in Film Festival, scheduled to take place March 4-8, 2011 in Vancouver, Canada, has officially launched its Call for Submissions, looking for short and feature film submissions in all genres. Tweet this!
The Images Festival is seeking an Operations Manager and Programmer. Programmer responsibilities include selection of films, videos, installations, live performance and new media projects, writing curatorial/programming text, coordinating gallery exhibitions with external partners and festival logistics. DEADLINE FOR PROGRAMMER: Friday … Continue reading