Get Blog Updates via Email
- "Space Fictions" Exhibitions & Artist Talk by Jacqueline Hoang Nguyen and Juan Ortiz-Apuy
- Royal Ontario Museum's The Forbidden City Opens Saturday March 8
- Becoming Ourselves: How Immigrant Woman Transformed Their World
- “Yinglish/Englishized Cantonese” and Cultural Identities in Hong Kong
- Cultural Translation and Chinese-Canadian Studies Workshop
- The Joy Luck Club
- Steve James Masterclass, Screening & Lab, March 22-23
- Film Screening "Unforgiven"
- The Second City Outreach & Diversity Weekend (and Auditions)
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Uri Mayer with Jae-Won Kim
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Mariko Anraku
Tag Archives: Images Festival
Images Festival will be returning to East and South East Asia this fall to present their film tour! This year Images will be partnering with ARKIPEL Festival to present two programs of films/videos featuring work from a group of artists, … Continue reading
Our friends from Images Festival are looking for a new Operations Manager to help plan and execute the North America’s largest exhibitor of independent and experimental moving image culture event. This is a year-round position reporting to the Executive Director. … Continue reading
We are mid-way through April and the weather is finally starting to warm up. Hopefully it will continue stay this way and stop teasing us! Take a break from the spring cleaning, studying, and general work, to enjoy a film … Continue reading
It was standing-room only tonight at the catalogue launch for the 26th edition of the Images Festival, held at the Urbanspace Gallery. Now that the programming has been released to the public, we’re pleased to announce that we are co-presenting … Continue reading
Applications due Friday 8/17 The Images Festival, North America’s largest annual exhibitor of independent media art is seeking a Programmer of film and video works, installation projects and live performance events. The Programmer will work in a collaborative environment to … Continue reading
This year’s Images Festival takes place April 12-21, 2012 and will showcase over 100 films and videos, 26 installations and 6 live performances…not gonna lie, we are also pumped to hang out and eat grilled cheeses (courtesy of CheeseWerks) at … Continue reading
WIFT-T is looking for member volunteers to assist with the delivery of these upcoming events and programs: 2012 Short Film Showcase, Career Advancement Program: Become Your Best Self and Media Leadership Program: Principles of Marketing. Tweet this!
Front of House/ Venue Manager for the 2012 Images Festival DEADLINE: FRIDAY 9 MARCH 2012
Images Festival now has a late deadline: November 14, 2011. Images Festival is celebrating their 25th anniversary during the 2012 Festival, taking place April 12-21, 2012. If you still wish to submit something before the late deadline, follow this link … Continue reading
IMAGES FESTIVAL YORK REGION FILM FESTIVAL Tweet this!