Get Blog Updates via Email
- "Space Fictions" Exhibitions & Artist Talk by Jacqueline Hoang Nguyen and Juan Ortiz-Apuy
- Royal Ontario Museum's The Forbidden City Opens Saturday March 8
- “Yinglish/Englishized Cantonese” and Cultural Identities in Hong Kong
- Cultural Translation and Chinese-Canadian Studies Workshop
- The Joy Luck Club
- Steve James Masterclass, Screening & Lab, March 22-23
- Film Screening "Unforgiven"
- The Second City Outreach & Diversity Weekend (and Auditions)
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Uri Mayer with Jae-Won Kim
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Mariko Anraku
Tag Archives: mingu kim
Mingu Kim’s documentary A Drummer’s Passion will be screening at this year’s inaugural Toronto Korean Film Festival as part of the Korean Canadian Shorts program on June 26, 2012 7:00PM at Innis Town Hall. A Drummer’s Passion follows the legendary … Continue reading
Radio Canada International is looking for new talent in 2012 and invites all Canadian college and university students to produce an 30 minute or less short film that will be part of Radio Canada International’s RCI Vision Website.
Check out what RA filmmakers Gerry Balasta, Mingu Kim and Jeff Chiba Stearns are up to… Tweet this!
RA filmmaker Mingu Kim is launching the first ever Arirang Korea Smartphone Film Festival this Spring! This festival is currently open for submissions and looking for short films that are (yup, you guessed it!) made on a smartphone camera. Tweet … Continue reading
Shasha Nakhai and Rich Williamson’s The Sugar Bowl will be screening at the AmerAsia Film Festival in Montreal this March! The Sugar Bowl premiered at Reel Asian in 2011 as part of the Trailblazers Shorts Program. In celebration of LIFT‘s … Continue reading
For those who are in Vancouver, you can see one of our short films, A Drummer’s Passion playing at Reel Asian this year at the Vancouver Asian Film Festival. Congratulations to Mingu and Susan for getting their work in. You … Continue reading