Get Blog Updates via Email
- "Space Fictions" Exhibitions & Artist Talk by Jacqueline Hoang Nguyen and Juan Ortiz-Apuy
- Royal Ontario Museum's The Forbidden City Opens Saturday March 8
- “Yinglish/Englishized Cantonese” and Cultural Identities in Hong Kong
- Cultural Translation and Chinese-Canadian Studies Workshop
- The Joy Luck Club
- Steve James Masterclass, Screening & Lab, March 22-23
- Film Screening "Unforgiven"
- The Second City Outreach & Diversity Weekend (and Auditions)
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Uri Mayer with Jae-Won Kim
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Mariko Anraku
Tag Archives: National Film Board
Arthur Yeung and Lesley Loksi Chan team up with Hamilton based choreographer Laura Kappel as The Looking Sea Collective to bring back a refined performance of Passages – a collaboration of dance, film and live electro music Tweet this!
Congrats to Japanese animation artist Koji Yamamura and NFB Producer Michael Fukushima and their team on their recent Genie nomination for 2012 Best Animated Short for Muybridge’s Strings! Based on the life and work of photographer Eadweard Muybridge, this wonderfully … Continue reading
The following have put out a call for submissions / project proposals: CFC Worldwide Short Film Festival – deadline February 3, 2012 NFB Animation Hothouse 8 – deadline January 24, 2012 Art Gallery of Hamilton – deadline January 19, 2012 … Continue reading