Get Blog Updates via Email
- "Space Fictions" Exhibitions & Artist Talk by Jacqueline Hoang Nguyen and Juan Ortiz-Apuy
- Theatre Passe Muraille presents Same Same But Different by Anita Majumdar
- Royal Ontario Museum's The Forbidden City Opens Saturday March 8
- Becoming Ourselves: How Immigrant Woman Transformed Their World
- “Yinglish/Englishized Cantonese” and Cultural Identities in Hong Kong
- Cultural Translation and Chinese-Canadian Studies Workshop
- The Joy Luck Club
- Steve James Masterclass, Screening & Lab, March 22-23
- Film Screening "Unforgiven"
- The Second City Outreach & Diversity Weekend (and Auditions)
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Uri Mayer with Jae-Won Kim
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Mariko Anraku
Tag Archives: Oriental Pearls
On Saturday night, Lesley Chan and I attended the preview screening of Cuong Ngo’s Oriental Pearls, a project that we were eagerly anticipating since the launch of its trailer last year. This feature film was filmed in picturesque Vietnam and … Continue reading
Philbert Lui recently participated in the Toronto Youth Shorts Film Festival T24 Project* completing a short film called S2 in (yup, you guessed it) 24 short hours. Tweet this!