Get Blog Updates via Email
- "Space Fictions" Exhibitions & Artist Talk by Jacqueline Hoang Nguyen and Juan Ortiz-Apuy
- Royal Ontario Museum's The Forbidden City Opens Saturday March 8
- Film: Like Father, Like Son
- Food on Film Presentation of Chungking Express
- “Yinglish/Englishized Cantonese” and Cultural Identities in Hong Kong
- Cultural Translation and Chinese-Canadian Studies Workshop
- The Joy Luck Club
- Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts Presents The Joy Luck Club
- Steve James Masterclass, Screening & Lab, March 22-23
- Film Screening "Unforgiven"
- The Second City Outreach & Diversity Weekend (and Auditions)
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Uri Mayer with Jae-Won Kim
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Mariko Anraku
Tag Archives: Submissions
The Canadian Film Centre is looking for applicants for their Tribeca All Access Program (TAA). Application Deadline is NOVEMBER 7, 2011. Tweet this!
Images Festival now has a late deadline: November 14, 2011. Images Festival is celebrating their 25th anniversary during the 2012 Festival, taking place April 12-21, 2012. If you still wish to submit something before the late deadline, follow this link … Continue reading
The Project provides a unique opportunity to learn video production from professional artists and editors, using state-of-the-art high-definition cameras and the latest editing technology – all in a group environment that is queer positive, collaborative and supportive. Inside Out and … Continue reading
The Toronto Urban Film Festival (TUFF), the only festival of its kind in North America, reaches over 1.3 million subway commuters daily. Internationally acclaimed Canadian filmmaker, Atom Egoyan, will guest judge the fifth annual Toronto Urban Film Festival (TUFF), awarding … Continue reading
The Regent Park Film Festival has extended their call for submissions! the Deadline is now MAY 20, 2011 (NO ENTRY FEE) Post-dated. Submit Online at www.regentparkfilmfestival.com
The 2011 San Diego Asian Film Festival is now accepting submissions. This is your opportunity to be a part of one of the largest Pan-Asian film festivals in the nation. Tweet this!
The 6th Annual Vancouver Women in Film Festival, scheduled to take place March 4-8, 2011 in Vancouver, Canada, has officially launched its Call for Submissions, looking for short and feature film submissions in all genres. Tweet this!