Get Blog Updates via Email
- "Space Fictions" Exhibitions & Artist Talk by Jacqueline Hoang Nguyen and Juan Ortiz-Apuy
- Royal Ontario Museum's The Forbidden City Opens Saturday March 8
- Film: Like Father, Like Son
- Food on Film presentation of Chungking Express
- “Yinglish/Englishized Cantonese” and Cultural Identities in Hong Kong
- Cultural Translation and Chinese-Canadian Studies Workshop
- The Joy Luck Club
- Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts Presents The Joy Luck Club
- Steve James Masterclass, Screening & Lab, March 22-23
- Film Screening "Unforgiven"
- The Second City Outreach & Diversity Weekend (and Auditions)
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Uri Mayer with Jae-Won Kim
- The Royal Conservatory 2013.14 Concert Season: Mariko Anraku
Tag Archives: WIFT-T
Communications Manager Deadline: January 29 Volunteer Manager Deadline: February 14 at 5pm Events Coordinator Deadline: February 13
TAAFI is excited to announce that submissions are open for the next edition of the Toronto Animation Arts Festival International next Spring, June 2014 at TIFF Bell Lightbox and Corus Quay. We are now accepting shorts and feature-length submissions of … Continue reading
Do you know an emerging media professional interested in deepening or refreshing their media education? Someone who is transitioning to a new area of the business? Someone that is new to the Canada screen-based industry and needs an in-depth overview? … Continue reading
WIFT-T is looking for member volunteers to assist with the delivery of these upcoming events and programs: 2012 Short Film Showcase, Career Advancement Program: Become Your Best Self and Media Leadership Program: Principles of Marketing. Tweet this!
Filmmaker Updates: Daichi Saito, Jeff Chiba Stearns, Stephanie Law, Midi Onodera, Devil Music Ensemble
Check out what RA filmmakers and artists are up to… Tweet this!
The Astral Media Mentorship is a national competitive program that gives one Canadian producer (male or female) who is a visible minority, Aboriginal, or an individual with a disability, the opportunity to develop their marketing strategy and hone their pitch and … Continue reading